What Is The Value of Concierge Medicine?
- Priority access – no waiting times, longer appointments
- Same-day appointments
- Personalized attention – personal relationship with your doctor
- Home or office visits when necessary
- Direct physician communication offering care and protection 24/7
- Preventive care and planning
- Comprehensive yearly Executive Physical
- Extended and unhurried office visits
- Nutrition & Wellness
- House, hotel & office, work location visits when needed
- Your own dedicated healthcare concierge – at your service
- Direct supervision and monitoring of ER visits
- Direct hospital admissions, and care while hospitalized
- Weekend appointments
- On-site diagnostic testing
- Prompt follow-up on all tests and reports
- All blood work is done in our office or in visit to your home, hotel or place of work – You will not be referred to busy labs for blood work
- Coordination of care with carefully selected specialist
- Coordinated pharmacy medication drop-off
- Fast and easy prescription renewal anytime/anywhere
- Prompt telephone feedback with lab and radiology test results
- Dedicated support staff for patients
TYPICAL PATIENT LOAD
Insight LifeCare - 40%
Other Concierge Medicine Providers - 60%
Traditional Healthcare Providers - 100%
A NEW STANDARD IN PRIMARY CARE
At Insight LifeCare, our mission is to return to the traditional values of medicine. Spending more time with our patients, and maintaining a low patient load in order to form a direct relationship with your doctor that you should have, without the time constraints.
Traditional primary care practices typically have 1000-3000 patients. Face time with the actual physician is rare and highly limited. Most practices have you see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
Insight LifeCare. More Attention. Better Healthcare. Primary Care tailored to fit your needs and your schedule.